Ahora pueden dejar mensajes sin tener que abrir una cuenta!Al final de cada Post (Seccion que escribo) a la derecha, dice Comments; hagan click y los va a llevar a la seccion donde pueden escribir sus comentarions/mensajes.

Now you can leave a comment without opening an account! At the end of each post click on the bottom right where it says Comments, that will take you to the link to leave your messages.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not quite the Irish Luck



The day had finally arrived, I was embarking on the adventure. I was going to be on a plane heading to Miami, with a layover of 8 hours before getting to New York. Well...not quite! When I got to the checking area (Silvio-the flight attendant from American Airlines) suggested to get in an earlier flight and go directly to New York. "Wonderful!", I said. I couldn't believe my luck! so I had to say goodbye to my parents very quickly and off I went.

Rushing, rushing got to the plane and after 20 minutes the pilot informed us there was a problem with the lights in the cock pit, they wouldn't stop flickering. So we had to wait for 3 hours, yes!! 3 long hours, with no food or drinks! People were getting anxious to say the least! Finally, the pilot said: "One way or another, American Airlines will take care of you" well, they sort of did, the flight was canceled until the following day. We left the plane, again going to customes, picking up our bags, waiting for a van and off we went to a hotel.

They took us to "Hotel Emperador" (5 stars-nice!), where dinner, breakfast and lunch were included! In the morning I asked if I could use the pool and sauna and they said yes! I guess I was the only one who asked, 'cause I was alone!! jajaja...great! I have to be honest...I had a fantastic time!! Top service, delicious food, and the swimming kept me relaxed! Following day we left with no problems.

Q: Do you usually see a glass half empty or half full?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The easiest way to leave a comment is to select 'Comment As' option and choose the name/URL option; you can leave the URL box blank.

La forma mas facil de dejar un mensaje es ir a la opcion 'Comment As' y elegir NAME/URL, solo escriban su nombre la parte URL dejarla en blanco.