Ahora pueden dejar mensajes sin tener que abrir una cuenta!Al final de cada Post (Seccion que escribo) a la derecha, dice Comments; hagan click y los va a llevar a la seccion donde pueden escribir sus comentarions/mensajes.

Now you can leave a comment without opening an account! At the end of each post click on the bottom right where it says Comments, that will take you to the link to leave your messages.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chinese Dominoes

It's actually called 'Mahjong'; which is a board game similar to Rummy. There is a set of 144 tiles (fichas) of different suits (bamboo, circles and numbers); the goal is to make sets of 2 and 3...but to be honest I only played once and I didn't even understand it!! If you want to learn more about it, click here
http://www.chinatownconnection.com/mahjong_rules.html

For me, this is a social event. Almost every Sunday, we go to a friend's house to play Mahjong! Since there are only 4 players at a time you can chat and eat while the others play.

I have always been terrible at playing games...I don't like them at all!! I think it all started during my childhood...we used to play Rummy and Burako on the beach with my younger sister and my mom...and they would always kick my ass!! big time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The easiest way to leave a comment is to select 'Comment As' option and choose the name/URL option; you can leave the URL box blank.

La forma mas facil de dejar un mensaje es ir a la opcion 'Comment As' y elegir NAME/URL, solo escriban su nombre la parte URL dejarla en blanco.